- School nurse - 0208 770 5409 (Available Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm)
- Sutton Information and Advice Service (SIAS) - SIASS@cognus.org.uk or 020 8323 0462
- Sutton SEN team - 020 8323 0454
- Local Offer - https://www.sutton.gov.uk/info/200611/suttons_local_offer
- Special needs Jungle - https://www.specialneedsjungle.com/
- National Autistic Society - https://www.autism.org.uk/
- Gov.uk – SEND guide for parents - https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/send-guide-for-parents-and-carers
Sutton Local Offer:
Information for Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
Welcome to Sutton’s Local Offer (LO), where you will find information about local provision available across education, health and social care for children and young people who have special educational needs or who are disabled. This includes services from birth to 25 years old.
What does the Local Offer cover?
The LO contains information, advice and support for families relating to early years provision, schools, (including academies and special schools), Post 16 provision, social care services (including short breaks), health services, transition to adulthood, travel support arrangements, leisure activities, eligibility criteria for specialist services and how to request an EHC Plan and the process for assessment.
How was it compiled?
We have worked together with children and young people, parents and carers and with local services, including the voluntary sector, to develop our offer. It is under constant review and development and all feedback on it and suggestions for development are welcomed. There is a feedback form on the website.